Reply from Doug K, Age 54 - 8/21/03 - IP#:   adultbb-c1383

I hope that you have seen a Doctor and had every thing checked over. you might want to try a external catherter for your problem. I have the same problem and use a external catherter. You might want to try putting the word Adult pullup diaper in your search for on what ever sight you like. Good luck hope that helps.