Reply from Doug, Age 54 - 11/7/03 - IP#:   adultbb-c1531

I have seen nylon mattress protectors. I have A hospital bed that is covered with hevy plastis and looks like a regular mattress. A friend that has a problem with bedwetting got a waterbed. stores sell waterproff mattress pads that have cloth on both sides and plastic in the center.