Reply from Doug, Age 54 - 12/1/03 - IP#:   adultbb-c1577

The first thing you should do is go see a Doctor that you can trust and tell them about your problem. The doctor may want to run a few test that might find out what may be causing the problem and what is the best way to deal with the problem. Most Doctors have told me to that if the problem is bothering me I could sleep with a diaper on. One Doctor had the best idea and had me try a external catherter . If this at a point that you have to use prothction you should use what works the best for you. You also might want to try one of those wet alarms. Good luck!