Reply from Kelly, Age 21 - 12/6/03 - IP#:   adultbb-c1596

hi, I would reccomend going to a doctor if it is real bad because they can give you ointments that are stronger than what you can get over the counter.....but 2 that are good are desitin(SP) and a&d ointment. Hope I have helped some.