Reply from Wes, Age 30 - 12/13/03 - IP#:   adultbb-c1610

Brandon: I get rashes too. Dependign upon the type you might have to go to your Dr. A "regular" rash over the counter creams and ointments(desitin). And you might have to dump yor plastic pants until it clears( the skin needs air). If the rahs if the fungal type your Dr. has special prescriptions which you will need. sorry. My firs trip the Dr. becaue of diaper rash embarrassing. Wes