Reply from Andy, Age 50 - 6/17/04 - IP#:   adultbb-c1949

Sharon, number one get to see your doctor, number two you don't have to risk embarrisment there are products that you can purchase (pads and briefs) that you could use until you get a diagnosis and hopefully a cure. I did but as my problem stems from a back injury I am still the same, it took some getting used to but the only people that know about it are the ones I have told.