Reply from John, Age 53 - 6/19/04 - IP#:   adultbb-c1990

The one and only suggestion I can give you is to see your doctor. The reason is to rule out any serious problem that may or may not exist. Also, the doctor should be able to give you advice on how to deal with your problem if the alcohol is the only reason for it.